Before I left for my US trip, we celebrated our dad’s birthday at Four Seasons Hotpot City. Since I already experienced Four Season’s buffet in MOA, I suggested our family to try Manhattan Parkview Cubao branch, closer to our home in San Juan.
We all know in the family how much Dad enjoys dining in shabu-shabu restaurants. If he has the time to buy the ingredients needed, including frozen seafood balls, he prepares his own at home. For his birthday, it was the perfect plan to bring him to Four Seasons Hotpot City
Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot in Manhattan Parkview Cubao
is not entirely a room of raw food for shabu-shabu. What I love about Four Seasons is the diversity of cuisines
, feeling like you’re also in Vikings
, only with more options for shabu-shabu. Complete for what the family craves for, there you’ll see cooked dishes at the Japanese station, Chinese station, Filipino station, Appetizer station, Seafood station, and more. It looks to me like a classy gourmet market
with neat and organized shelves. Literally, everything you need for your appetite.
You could start your buffet walk with prepared salad jars.
One station is allocated for sushi, sashimi and maki, my first go-to station since I always come in hungry. Haha! Salmon sashimi to make my day please! :p
It takes a bit of your patience to cook shabu-shabu. This is where cooked food comes in to fill in the gaps as you wait for your heavenly shabu-shabu to be completely ready.
Built for shabu-shabu lovers, you wouldn’t ask for more with all the selections available in Four Seasons. You can just reach your hand to get yourself pre-cut and ready-to-cook meat and seafood. On one side, assorted vegetables are displayed to add nutrients to your shabu-shabu pot. It can look confusing with the number of options to add on your hotpot. Be sure to get what you can consume first, then just add more if you wish to try more ingredients.
If you’re not sure how to prepare your own shabu-shabu, the welcoming staff will always be ready to assist you. Ask their in-house chefs as well for recommendations.
If you’ve been to Vikings, you would remember the wide range of beverages to try. Same with Four Seasons, the beverage bar is open to serve you at all times. FYI, beer all-you-can too!
For some members of the family who don’t know how to cook shabu-shabu, or are too lazy to cook, the buffet has a lot of cooked dishes to offer.
Don’t miss out to fall in line at the Carving Station for your premium meat. Including Four Season’s favorite stuffed lechon.
We all have our own preferences for desserts. Reine isn’t into those tiny pastries but she continued to satisfy her sweet tooth cravings when she saw the ice cream station, crepe station and the fondue bar. Oh, filipino sweets are also in! We were so happy with the bibingka and taho!
Adult Weekday Lunch: 688
Adult Weekday Dinner: 888
Adult Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 888
Kids below 3 ft: FREE
Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekday Lunch: 188
Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekday Dinner: 288
Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 288
Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekday Lunch: 388
Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekday Dinner: 588
Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 588
*Prices are subject to 5% service charge.
Dad was extremely happy that day! I saw how his face lit up when he saw the market-style buffet of Four Seasons. He walked straight to get a tray and walked back and forth, like shopping in a department store for us ladies. Haha! If you’re thinking of celebrating your birthday or maybe someone you know, Four Seasons Hotpot City might be the best option for you.
A birthday celebrant may eat for free at Vikings for ONE WHOLE MONTH only when he/she meets the following conditions:
1) Birthday celebrant of all ages can avail the birthday promo on the day itself and on their birthday month.
2) Celebrants can eat for free on the day of their birthday on both lunch and dinner, as long as accompanied by ONE FULL PAYING ADULT.
3) Celebrants can eat for free for one month on both lunch and dinner per day, as long as it is within the month of his/her birthday and accompanied by FOUR FULL PAYING ADULT.
4) One full paying adult are adult guests who will be paying full rate without any discounts.
5) Requirements for Celebrants: Celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birthdate imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Unified, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport) In the case that the celebrant doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.).
6) This promo can’t be used in conjunction with our current promotions or discounts (including senior citizen discounts).
7) Gift certificates to avail this promo is not honored.
8) This promo is available in Four Seasons Hotpot City Mall of Asia and other Vikings Luxury Buffet branches.
What do you think of Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot in Manhattan Parkview Cubao?
Share with me your thoughts! 🙂
Pray, Eat and Love.
The Food Scout
Location: SM By The Bay, Seaside Blvd., Mall of Asia, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Operating Hours: 11:00AM-2:30PM / 5:30PM-10:00PM
Contact: (+63) 932-7777 / (+63)939-7777 (+63 998) 988-5888