The World Street Food Congress is a first of its kind. A street food movement that provides opportunities to network with some of the World’s most famous, influential movers, thinkers, food gurus and advocates from the F&B world. If you want to expand your borders and learn from the experts, this is the best venue we’ve been all waiting for.
Here at the Dialogue, you will hear the speakers discuss topics that show you opportunities in the space of street food entrepreneurism, culinary tourism and job creation in this industry. Not limiting to those topics alone, the line of successful speakers will share with you their expertise and give you tips and tricks you won’t hear elsewhere.Your ideas are important! Through the Pitch Box, you will be given the chance to pitch your ideas to the movers and shakers of the F&B industry and possibly have your ideas realized. You will be given the chance to take the Pitch Box stage, 3 minutes of sharing your points and letting the world professional audience and media respond, reflect and hear you. Now if you have a business goal, the World Street Food Dialogue will inspire you with lots and lots of ideas.And of course, you will be given vouchers to sample 24 of the world’s best street food vendors at the Jamboree.
– Stephen Werther, creator Bourdain Market, New York, USA
– Richard Tan, Former Director of The Hawkers Department, National Environment Agency, Singapore
– Anton Diaz, Culinary Commentator and Founder, The Awesome Planet, Philippines
– Sean Basinsky, The Vendy Project (Urban Justice), Street Vendors Project, New York
– KF Seetoh, Creator and Curator, World Street Food Congress and Founder of Makansutra
– William Wongso, Indonesian Food Ambassador, TV Host, Author and Consultant
– Duangporn, Chef Owner Bo Lan, Thailand
– Malcolm Lee, Chef Owner, Candlenut (Peranakan Restaurant), Singapore
– Sangeeta Singh, National Assn of Street Vendors India(NAVI)
– Brett Burmeister, Consultant, Commentator, Portland Food Carts and Trucks, USA
– Odilia Wineke, Editor Detik. Com, CNN Indonesia
– Woo Wai Leong, Winner of the First Season of The MasterChef Asia
– Ian Kittichai, Iron Chef, Author and Television Personality Thailand
– A Hawker Panel, where top international Hawkers will touch on their journey and aspirations