Homemade Reese’s Milkshake
It all started with the orange boxes (nope, not Hermes), Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, sitting around the kitchen, waiting to be opened and picked up piece by piece. I wondered, what should I do with them? Don’t get me wrong. I have no complaints on those orange boxes. A peanut butter lover (yes me! hello!) could live a lifetime with Reese’s in their home. But then, I was thinking, there’s gotta be more than eating them on its own. That’s the time my inner Thomas Edison snapped and an idea to create a homemade Reese’s Milkshake dawned on me. With the help of O, we both turned our lazy Sunday into a sweet peanut activity in the kitchen.
4-6pcs. Reese Peanut Butter Cups
1 pint Vanilla ice cream
1 cup peanut butter (any brand)
1 quart skim or full cream milk
Whipped cream (optional)
1. Place Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in the fridge for 15mins.
2. Using a blender, pour the milk, ice cream and peanut butter and blend evenly on medium to high speed.
3. Add 3-4 pieces of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups as you blend all ingredients together.
4. Pour mixed milkshake on a glass then add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top.
5. Slice remaining Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into dice and insert on topped ice cream or whipped cream.
6. Don’t let it hang too long and serve immediately.
What do you think of our homemade Reese’s Milkshake?
Share with me your thoughts! 🙂
Stay updated and Subscribe to The Food Scout for Free!
Pray, Eat and Love.
The Food Scout