Honestly, it’s hard to say NO to Food… Do you agree?
My love for food cannot be simply ejected from my system. It is innate. It is unstoppable. Just like other women on earth, I also have my ideal body system, which is “Eating A LOT without getting fat!”. Oh well, I don’t think it’s possible for me. But I have to accept that fact that uncontrollable eating could lead to harming not just my body but my health. It’s not just about getting fat, it’s about being a good steward of the body God entrusted me – “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. (1 Cor 6:19)”
I believe that I am responsible for my body and health. And being a food blogger doesn’t exempt me from eating whatever I want. I must be conscious while I’m young. Besides, prevention is better than cure.
Knowing my love and passion for food, I make sure exercise is part of my lifestyle. Before, I used to run around the village or at the treadmill 3-4 times a week. Now, my exercise drifted toJump ropes. I fell in love with jump ropes recently. It started when laziness attacked me to go outside the house due to dehydrating summer heat. I thought I needed a new exercise even if I’m just inside the house. So… POOF! There goes jump ropes as my new exercise best friend!
After exercising, a cold and refreshing drink is a must. I don’t want to cheat myself and drink sodas or caffeinated beverages like a fish. Just like finding a new exercise, I also found a new healthy drink. Introducing my newest find – Honest Tea.
Why I love Honest Tea?
1) Healthy companion after working out. As I mentioned earlier, I don’t have to cheat myself by consuming beverages that are high in sugar and caffeine. You can still fill in your taste buds with some fruity goodness by being healthy.
2) Only 100 Calories per bottle. It’s a worry-free bottle!
3) Teas are USDA Organic Certified, high in anti-oxidants and of course, low in calories.
4) Refreshing and tastes real.
1) Honey Green Tea – Did I say 100 calories? This is an exception. Honey Green Tea is just 70 calories per bottle. Yes, that’s absolutely the diet bottle for your body. A splash of Honey Green Tea for more anti-oxidants and less calories in your body.
2) Super Fruit Punch – It’s the sweetest among the 4 flavors I tried. It’s like the red Cool-Aid I used to buy at Duty Free, only it is less sugar and less calories. Truly fruity and healthy.
3) Half & Half – To be honest, this is one of my favorites. With a hint of lemon, the citrus taste freshens me up after a tiring work out. Forget about high caffeinated bottles, lean on the refreshingly healthy side.
4) Peach White Tea – Not inclined to peach flavored beverages so I didn’t appreciate the taste that much. I would rather eat a bowl of fresh peaches than juice it up.
While kids are still Kids, don’t spoil them with excessive sweetness. Start contributing to their healthy lifestyle by giving them organic meals and organic beverages like Honest Kids juice pack.
I’m not speaking as if I have a child. But I’m speaking based on what I think is helpful for the next generation. Availability of junk foods cannot be hidden from children. If you discipline their choice of food and choice of taste while they are still smaller than you, you wouldn’t have a hard time making them eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables as they grow up.
Honest Kids might be helpful for you to make kids appreciate organic foods and beverages. It’s not they typical and commercial sweet fruity drink for kids. A little less sugar, but certainly it is healthy.
HONESTLY, I love Honest Tea
Not sure if it is as much as President Barack Obama loves Honest Tea. If you try to google President Obama and Honest Tea, you’ll find several articles
specifying the president’s support for drinking organic beverages like Honest Tea
Why not start making that healthy move today? Start with a bottle! 🙂
Free Delivery within Metro Manila for a minimum order of Php 1,500.00. Assorted flavors and variants allowed. Delivery charge of Php 200.00 within Metro Manila applies for orders less than Php 1,500.00.
The Food Scout